EFAB is introducing the unique Interchangeable Tufting-gun Mechanism which is combines the advantages of Mechanical and Pneumatic tufting-guns in one machine:
- Mechanical tufting gun can tuft on a variety of backing fabrics and produce very detailed or over-tufted designs with high densities in short pile height.
- The pneumatic gun can compensate for the supposed disadvantages by switching between cut and loop pile automatically (nonstop changeover), tufting with different pile heights (3D effects) or J-tuft.
To benefit from both mechanisms, EFAB has invented an Easy Docking System: the operator can change the tufting gun from mechanical to pneumatic one easily by opening just 6 screws and without any electrical hassle.
- Y-Scissor cutting principle
- Loop pile: 4mm–15 mm
- U-tuft Cut Pile: 9-18mm
- Deliberate Over-tufting
- Guillotine cutting principle
- Loop pile: 5mm–70 mm
- U-tuft Cut Pile: 12-60mm
- J-tuft Cut pile: 15-100mm
- Various tufting needles: Ø4.8mm, Ø6mm, Ø8mm or Ø11mm
- Variable pile height accessories for 3D effects (Click here to see the carpet samples)
- Nonstop Cut/Loop changeover (Click here to see the carpet samples)