We are pleased to announce that eDesigner 21.7 is now available. This new minor release includes notable enhancements and key fixes.
eDesigner 21.7 delivers several improvements as below:
- New “Combine” function for easy and fast creating of vintage effects
- New “Copy to Vintage Folder” function
- Some Enhancements on “Expand/Contract” tool with some new options
- Bug of Fill tool in Symmetry mode has been fixed
- Bug of importing EP files has been fixed
- Some bugs in defining Short Cuts has been fixed
- Bug of “Move to Layer” combo box in Robotuft add-on has been fixed
- Some bugs has been fixed
There would be no eDesigner 12!
After several years of releasing eDesigner in Semantic Versioning, we have decided to switch from “Semantic Versioning” to “Calendar Versioning” to help you easily understand the length of support, compatibility, stability of any release and how much time has elapsed between two releases.
This means that the calendar-based format will incorporate the date of release into the version number. It will be as follows: yy.m.x (e.g., 20.6.0 or 20.6 for a June 2020 release) rather than in an x.y format (e.g., 12.0). Read more …