EFAB is introducing the new economic line of robotic tufting machines called eTuft 3×4 ECM-A. It has a rigid aluminum structure with 7 servo motors and 3×4 meter active tufting area and a rotating creel.
This unique mechanical tufting head is ideal for low cut pile tufting (~9mm before shearing) and it has unique features as below:
- Automatic and nonstop changeover between cut and loop pile
- Tufting on a variety of backing fabrics
- Tufting designs with very small details
- Ultra high density tufting
- Deliberate Over-tufting
- Tufting in short cut pile height (9mm cut pile before shearing)
- Loop pile: 4mm–15 mm
- U-tuft Cut Pile: 9-16mm
- Y-Scissor cutting principle
- Working without pressured air
For more information, please contact us.