We are pleased to announce that eDesigner 21.3 (also known as version 12.5) is now available. This new minor release includes notable enhancements and key fixes.
eDesigner 21.3 delivers several improvements as below:
- Completely redesigned “Expand/Contract Polyline” tool
- Enhancement on “Expand/Contract” tool
- Enhancement on “Multiply” tool
- Online preview of Effect Bindings
- Cross hairline cursor for wide range of tools
- New “Old buttons and short cuts” for increasing/decreasing the brush size and fill options
- Bug of customized short cuts for drawing tools has been fixed
- Enhancements in Robotuft add-on: (Robotuft only)
- Enhancement on “Delete Custom” function, new “Any Type” fill option
- Enhancement on “Robotuft New Wizard” function for drawing smoother spirals
- New “Number of Selected Vectors” in the status bar
- Some bugs has been fixed
There would be no eDesigner 12!
After several years of releasing eDesigner in Semantic Versioning, we have decided to switch from “Semantic Versioning” to “Calendar Versioning” to help you easily understand the length of support, compatibility, stability of any release and how much time has elapsed between two releases.
This means that the calendar-based format will incorporate the date of release into the version number. It will be as follows: yy.m.x (e.g., 20.6.0 or 20.6 for a June 2020 release) rather than in an x.y format (e.g., 12.0). Read more …